The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

The Truth Is In The Dirt - Freebie look

Hey there sweets!! Bringing you something you may have seen around in the last days but couldn't avoid giving it my own twist. I am talking about the Season's Hunt. This hunt is just amazing and you should totally check it out if you haven't.

In other news I would like to give you a peek of what February will bring!! I will for sure keep posting- duh. :P And *someone* put me into a sex book!! Good thing is: I won't be naked, is a very tasteful book ,with very good fashion and a bunch of cool people. So stay tuned because I will post here once is out!! Besides the sex book, soon a bunch of other 5 cool kids will bring some fun SL fashion but this is a secret and I will beaten up for open my mouth. :P
HAIR: Clawtooth: RockinRolls - Red eye flight
SOCKS: Maitreya Moxie Over-Knee Socks * Ecru
BELT: Ingenue
SHRUG: {SMS} Fur Shrug - Seasons Hunt - 0L
SHIRT: Ingenue :: Ever After Cardigan:: Chocolate- Seasons Hunt - 0L
DRESS: (TokiD) le dress du pomme - Seasons Hunt - 0L
TEETH: La Malvada Mujer - Lara Stone's teeth -10L
SKIN: -Belleza- Erika Pale - group gift (joining fee:250L - skin in various tones)

POSES: Twiggy by Body Talk - Thank you Ari. You still a purple bruise now go to bed!!