The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Magoa Hawt Newness yo!

Keira has been a sew machine this past days and some new goodies arrived @ Magoa!! This new release is named 2 tone shirt and is prim free so great for a quick look with low render cost or to mix and match with your other outfits!! There's 12 colors available (black, blue, brown, charcoal, green, kianna, pink, purple, red, rose, white and yellow!!) and each color comes with a stripe in another color on the bottom sleeve so lots of happy colors!!

The other items worn will come soon on a complete look post, so stay tuned. *heart you all*

TP to Magoa (new store as well. :P)


Thank you Keira. :*