The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

PRO POSERS HUNT!!

HEYA!! Sorry for being lazy the past days and not posting as much as I wish. *heart*
As many of you may know the Pro Posers Hunt is on again. So if you're a pose addict (like me) you should give it a try.
This pose here is by Ari from Body Talking and you should check her store out because, even tho she's a purple bruise, she makes nice poses and lots of them are skirt friendly so bless her!!
She also allows me to run around dressed as a bunny so you should visit because who knows you can find me... eh... I guess.

Happy Hunting!! :D


Picture from Ari's Flickr