The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

..time to fly - Freebie Look

Heya Sweets!! Bringing a bit more from the Seasons hunt plus two lovely things I got this week!! This hair is from Aurora and I just LOVE it!! Is a tiny shop with not a lot of hairs but the ones you see there are amazing!! So give it a shot.
The furniture is from Awesome Blossom and was sold for 60L for Super Bargain Saturday!! So no TPing out from home and some quick post just to share some shopping love.
FURNITURE: :: AB :: In Flight Window set (for SBS)

DRESS: (Royal Blue) Fair Fairisle Dress in Night - Seasons Hunt -0L
NECKLACE: (Elate!) Silver Pocket Watch Necklace - Seasons Hunt -0L
HAIR: aurora hair 003 -100L
BOOTS: *FIR & MNA* Wellies SH Unisex - - Seasons Hunt -0L
RING: LaGyo_Little princess deer ring - VIP gift