The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Rouge - Freebie Look

Hi there sweets. Not bringing that much of good news but they will explain my poor post... My beloved computer's fans are gone.. this means almost impossible to be in SL without crashing after 5 minutes. The other computer in the house graphics are poor and so I had to take studio pics... something I confess to hate. So if you see me gone it might be due to technical problems. (heart)

Aside the bad news I am happy to tell you all about the new release from Glam Affair. Is named Jadis and is such a pretty skin. There's some tones to choose from such as darker ones ,a large variety of make ups and base tones with almost no make up so you can play better with your tattoo layers.

Ricielli is holding a sale, all the marked red clothing is be sold for 20L. BUT ONLY the red ones! So make sure you get yourself some goodies ,I couldn't resist these highwaist shorts.


SHIRT and BELT::OW: Sweater Eleven Dress - Happy Holidays Hunt - 10L
SOCKS: emery - grey socks - Group Gift
SKIN:-Glam Affair - Jadis - Natural 06(b) - NEW!! - Thanks Aida.
EARRINGS: Aglaia -JFDI - FTLO Hunt - 0L
NECKLACE: Artilleri Corazon Necklace - susbcribo
HAIR: booN HSO388 hair black
SHORTS:R.icielli - IZA shorts /russet -20L
SHOES: [m] [m] Le Plateau Heel - Happy Holidays Hunt - 10L

POSES: Doll. Jessica - Happy Holidays Hunt - 10L
(10 poses)