The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Blue Bird on a sun - Freebie Look

* SLURL to Peqe has been updated. *

Hi there gorgeous people. I am showing some look wearing the Happy Holidays goodies, there's amazing stuff to get. I am also in love with the furniture from this hunt so soon I will be blogging furniture!! yay!
The shoes! The shoes! Look at my pretty shoes!!


{OUTFIT}
HAIR: ++AY.LinE++Christmas hunt - 0L
DRESS: [aRAWRa] Nox Cable Knit Dress - Happy Holidays Hunt - 10L
SHOES: [m] [m] Le Plateau Heel - Happy Holidays Hunt - 10L
SCARF: INGENUE for FTLO Hunt -0L
PANTS:KIM- Exclusive- LeoWild - Happy Holidays Hunt - 10L (full outfit not shown here)
JACKET: Peqe - Wool Knit Cardigan - Happy Holidays Hunt - 10L


{POSES}
1st: Baffle! Winterized Birdhouse (Happy Holidays Hunt) - 10L
(two bird houses with prim 3 prim birds to wear and 5 poses)
2dn: [Doll.] Jessica Poses - Happy Holidays Hunt - 10L
(pack includes 10 poses!!)

And I'm not blogging the mean gifts Ari and Miaa sent to me!!