The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Comprei-lhe uns Chenelos com cheiro a queijo- Freebie

Hello there Sweets!! Thankfully my computer was kind enough to let me do some shopping today and also a blog post... gracias gracias gracias!!
First I am starting to tell you all about this newness from Mother Goose's! The skins keep getting better and is impossible to resist. This one I am showing was sent as a group gift and I love all about it!! The glossy lips comes in several shades, two tones and two versions, one with this white stripe on the lips that gives some teeth feeling and another without it. So check it out. (I am using a tattoo eyeshadow from Cheat Makeup)
The dress is an exclusive from W&B for Le.Look!! Besides being damn cute this dress is also very affordable, 100L single one and 250L for a fatpack (four colours) and also two belt options: white and brown.
The hair is from Clawtooth, I guess I am a sucker for Clawtooth the best store for vintage hair but they also work pretty well on other styles. This one is being sold for 1L as a Christmas gift, comes with some attachments. There is also a 50% off sale (color packs 137L - If I am not wrong) so get yourself some pretty hair.
EYE TATOO: Cheap Make up - Under eyeshadow - Zombie Popcorn Hunt - 0L
BOOTS: Reek - Shearling Boots - Brown/White - past FLF
NECKLACE: Artilleri Corazon Necklace - susbcribo
SCARF: tram- fur tipet 2[chrismas gift] - Group Gift
HEADBAND: (Elate!) Group Gift – Silk Bow Headband – subscribo
SKIN: .::Mother Goose's::.Muffin _A4.5 - Group Gift (notices)
DRESS: [W&B] Anchored Frock ALABASTER/CHERRY 2 - Le.Look- 100L
SOCKS: (part of) Maitreya Moxie - not free but I loooooove!
HAIR: Clawtooth: Cheated hearts - Valentine - 1L
SHIRT: HNF*petit* gift mizutama tunic - 0L
POSE: tram- Group Gift