The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

My Boy Builds Coffins - Freebie Look

Just a quick post with some goodies I got together. Hope you enjoy. Hugsssssssss.!!

OUTFIT: Glam Affair Ana - Zombie Popcorn Hunt - 0L
SHOES: House of Fox:: Edgy Pump Aqua - Subscribo
HAND TATOO: La Malvada Mujer- La mano - 0L
LACE TATOO: Glam Affair - Holiday Hill Tatoo 08 - non free
EYE TATOO: Cheap Make up - Under eyeshadow 8 - Zombie Popcorn Hunt - 0L
SKIN : Glam Affair - Castalia Holiday Hill 4 - non free
HEADPIECE: World's End Garden-La rose noire de la Reine - Group Gift