The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Because If I want to have Spring I can - Freebie Look

Hello sweet pies! Finally some better complete look to show today. *amen* Hope you all are having fun shopping in SL these days, lot of bargains, special items, donation items, hunts and freebies. Yay. I almost don't know where to start when making my own looks... so many great stuff and amazing styles that are possible.
SOCKS: Emery -Socks Grey - Group Gift
TOP: (Milk Motion) My vintage jean dress – TDRB - 70L (part of)
SHIRT: Sassy Kitty Designs - Fallen -Snowflake Experience Hunt - 0L
GLASSES: Tasty- Vintage Betty Glasses - Snowflake Experience item (thanks Veronica)
HAIR: Exile Rina/Chocolate Swirl - Subscribo
BOW: [croire] fabric & fishnet bow (4) - Gacha Item (Thanks Emily )
SKIRT: (part of ) Dress Leonidas - 0L (look on the table)
SKIN: Belleza - Erika Pale (wearing with tattoo lips) - Group gift (joining fee. Worth comes in several tones)
BOOTS: Gos - Posh Bootie (Hunt Gift - Depraved Christmas) - 0L
EARRINGS: LAGYO _ Potas - Happy Holidays Hunt - 10L*

*Happy Holidays Hunt starts on the 10th, only. <--- Attention!

A close up of the shoes... I love them!!