The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Holidays Hungover - Freebie Look

Heya there artists!! How was Christmas?? Lot of things going on SL and glad I could catch up with some and bring some freebie look! ( hallelujah ) Lot of goodies in world, awesome skins, great quality hairs and amazing clothing have been sent with love by our amazing designers. So keep an eye open because you never know where goodies can come from.
OLIVE JUICE is holding a sale on the poses so this is the time to get some new poses to start the new year. I picked up this skirt friendly pack and heart it!!
The pants are from Imani who is having a 10L dollar sale, there's some new items including some fantastic pattern jeans and hair!!
And I am sorry for not bringing so much post lately but time is little and also getting my SL set up and trying to deal better with shadows (sorry for the not so good quality. :P )

SKIN: LAQ ~ Vilda *Christmas gift* [Milky] Glow skin - subscribo
SOCKS: Emery - Socks Grey - Group Gift
BAG: ][AV][bag kago black[AV][bag kago black - 0L
JACKET: ][AV][jacket stripe navy 2[AV][jacket stripe navy 2 - 1L
PANTS: >IMANI< Fantasia - Flowers Pants 1 - 10L
SHIRT: (part of) :: fore :: cs dress (navy) - Group Gift
GLASSES: {T}-The Squares Daffy Glasses - Thanks Veronica
SHOES: OoEas! Princess Pumps - Subscribo
HAIR: >TRUTH< Snow Kitty - swedish - Susbcribo