The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

We are Golden! - Freebie Look

Good evening artists! So here's your freebie look and I seriously know I've been a lazy blogger... but... eh. Anyways here's some goodies I've been collecting during the week.
Couldn't avoid blogging this *vest* from the Pink Outfitters, is not really a vest but if you wear with no jacket layers looks like this and is just super cute and stylish. This is not a free item but the whole store is having a 50L sale. So get it while you can.
I completely fell in love with these boots from Baby Monkey. They are just amazing and also love this color. They are free, just TP to the main store and you will see them close to the landing point. There's also a matching shoulder and handbag on the group notices, make sure you also check them out.
SKIN: !Imabee: Stigma - Rory - Brave Bones - Group Gift
(wearing with tattoo layer)
HAIR: ((JUNWAVE))MIKAKO*FATPACK* - 2L (look in the back of the store)
TIGHTS:actchio. emerald lace tights - Subscribo
BOW: Magika // Kawaii Bow - subscribers gift
EARRINGS: finesmith harmony Gold earrings - Subscribo
SHIRT: ::Maschienenwerk:: Micky_T - 0L
VEST: [PO] Rocket Girl Jacket - white - 50L (sale)
BOOTS: BM Surrey Boots - Goldenrod - 0L
DRESS: GATO- Rebuilding Gift- Ikea Dress - 0L