The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

It has Love - Freebie Look

Hi there Sweet Pies! Long time no see... Have been a lazy blogger but next days I putting Fuel because there's some amazing hunt starting and I want to show you all as much as I can. The With Love Hunt starts on the 26th (Friday) and is a Winter themed hunt the gifts you with goodies from the best designers around SL. Unlike other hunts this one as the price of 10L per gift, BUT all the items have a value of 400L each, so is very worth and you will be finding good stuff one every spot you go to.
So here's my lil tease on what you will get on the 26th. Hope you enjoy.
TEAR: (Part of) [sYs] make up - Ice tears - 10L (With Love Hunt)
PONCHO: CHANTKARE STADIUM PONCHO FEMALE/MALE RED - 10L (With Love Hunt)
BOOTS: Orion - Mr O's Boots - Teal/Tartan - 10L (With Love Hunt)
SKIRT:Peqe- With Love Hunt, Tartan HighWaist Sweater/Dress - 10L (With Love Hunt)
SKIN: !Imabee: With love from Brendon Papp - 10L (With Love Hunt)
HAIR: [Iruco] GroupGift 02 - 0L
FURNITURE: [*Art Dummy!] hang your heart here. - 10L (With Love Hunt)

There was a lil problem with the Peqe's SLURL. I am sorry about it... late night blogging. Hope is fixed now... and anyways the hunt gifts will ONLY be available on the 26th.