The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

I got birds in my ears - Freebie look

Ohai! Me again struggling to survive in a laggy SL world... it has been hard to post this last days, SL and my PC are not getting well along...
Anyways here I am showing some more stuff you can get on the With Love hunt and other goodies. The With Love hunt starts on Friday and so does the One Eleven! Will be double shopping. I've told what's the With Love Hunt and now let me tell you about one eleven. One eleven starts on Friday, and 45 of the most amazing designers in SL made exclusive items to be sold there... what's the exciting thing about it? If you get one of the items being sold there you will be one of the 111 people in SL who have. These items won't be sold anymore and only 111 lucky people will have. So will be totaly like a RL shopping experience. To see the items and more details check the official one eleven blog here.
ACCESSORY: **undefined lilies - tackered owl (silver/purple) - Subscribo Gift
SKIN: .ILLUSORY. Skin Promo - Nov. VIP - Group Gift
SHIRT: [ #61 ] With Love From... *Connors* - 10L (hunt gift -26th) - Guess is a male shirt
HAIR: [e] Say 2 - Brown 06 - 0L
BELT: fri. - Wide Waist.Belt (Sugar.Plum) - Large - 0L
BOOTS: Reek - Boston Boots - Brown - Fifty Linden Friday! - past FLF
PANTS: {paper.doll} EmilyTrousers-Autumn-Beige - 0L
POSES: LAP for With Love Hunt - 10L
(comes with 12 poses! -unisex)