The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Happy Thanksgiving - Freebie Look

How does my turkey look? I getting a great housewife... just need the husband! :D Want to wish all a great thanksgiving (this for the American artists, as Canadians already had our Thanksgiving some weeks ago).
I am blogging some more goodies from the With Love Hunt. Its getting closer! I just love the skin, is from Glam Affair and you can get it during the hunt (also if you love the Eva line check out the Dressing Room, there's one of it for only 70L so get it while you can!) . The dinning room set is from Magoa and you can also get it from the hunt, here I am only showing the living room furniture BUT the pack comes with a full furnished skybox in blue tones!
The fab turkey is from RC Cluster and is part of a charity event, there you find several thanksgiving items for sale and some part of each item sold is being give to charity. This turkey was only 50L and 100% of it goes straight to charity. Also comes in three versions, one to rezz on the table and two to wear one is with gloves and the other one without.
Last but not least, P10 also realised TWO new exclusive group gifts, you can get this amazing shoes by joining their group there's a 510L fee but you will be getting shoes worth 1000L (+) every month and also group members discount while purchasing at their store.

HAIR: !lamb. Lovage - Snickers
DRESS: [[[ SWANSONG ]]] With Love Dress (Nude) - 10L (hunt gift)
SHOES: P10 Serenity Heels Paisley - Vip Gift
JEWELLERY: *ICED* Pearl Snowflake Set - 10L (hunt gift)
SKIN: -Glam Affair - Nina - With love from Glam Affair - 10L (hunt gift)
POSES: LAP for With Love Hunt - 10L
(comes with 12 poses! -unisex)

*Items from the with Love Hunt only on the 26th!

ART, CHAIRS; TABLE, CANDLES: Magoa ~ With Love Hunt Item - 10L
SKYBOX: :: AB :: Amelie Skybox for the "With Love From... Hunt" - 10L
TURKEY: RC Cluster -50L (100% to charity)