The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Never too Late - Freebies and Bargains

Aloha artists! Happy Friday! Cold arrived and I can feel it sneaking on my clothing as I walk and the Canadian streets. So as I came back home I wanted to bring some cozy but also cute look. I can't deny my big passion for these frills skirts, long and light... It gives such simplicity to the look. So here's the free ballerina skirt from u.f.o.
The coat is from Magi Take. There's several gifts in there, I picked up and suit case and coat. They are so cute I couldn't resist on showing them.
The hair is an exclusive color from Clawtooth that will only be available today for the fifty linden Friday. So make sure you grab yours as this is another amazing hair.
The skin is from Mons and is a preview of what you can get tomorrow as part of the Super Bargain Saturday for only 60L. Just TP to the store and it will be at the entrance. This skin is a light tone, with 2 cleavage options, some yummy lips and cat wing eye-liner. In case you like Mons goodies (not only skins they have also clothing and accessories) beware there's a sale going on. Goodies at 50L. Just join the group and check the news so you can have more details on this.

GLASSES: (W) Horn Rimmed Glasses - 0L
BOOTS: +LALA Moon+ Suede Boots [ FUll Color Pack ] - 0L
SKIN: -MONS- Special Skin for SBS/ include 2 different breast style - 60L (Saturday 6th) - Thanks Ekilem
SKIRT: ::{u.f.o}:: ballerina::sk(boxed) - 1L
HAIR: Clawtooth: One Fine Day 50L Friday
HAIR ACCESSORY: +SC+*eF*Butterfly- 0L
COAT: magi take duffle coat [ purple ] - Group Gift (Look upstairs)