The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

The Great Divide - Freebies and News

Hello dear Artists... came to my ear some men are peeking on my blog and so I came protected with my sword! Yay! Okay Kidding. :D
My center piece for this post is this amazing ensemble by Seldom Blue. Is named Romana and as you can see it has some Rome/Goddess influences on it. And the best is you can reveal the Goddess in you for just a Linden (1L) so run, grab yours and do your loved one some nice surprise (Just don't take the sword! :O )
I seem to not be able to able to take off this Eva skin from Glam Affair... seems like there's some issues with ... well, will stop making excuses I just love it. But I will for sure post some free new skin once I find some nice goodies in world.
The Jewellery? It kind fell from heaven... (thanks Yula). I was leaving home to go and do my shoot when they arrived... is the new release from Finesmith and this new goodies are GORGEOUS! This one I am wearing looks like luxury needles craving your body... HOT! Is not free but sure can be your goodie goodie of the week.

Lingerie: (SELDOM BLUE) Romana Lingerie - 1L
SKIN: -Glam Affair - Eva Natural - not free
BLOODY TATTOO: [FC] Halloween Gift_Josette Pale/Light - Group Gift
JEWELLERY: Finesmith- inThe FlaSh- Acupuncture - non free (thanks Yula)
SHOES: Maitreya Group Gift Pumps -subscribo gift
HAIR: A*S RenewalOpenGiftHair1 - 1L (look upstairs)