The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Lil notes


Greetings my artists. :] Doing a post with some thoughts and answering some questions/issues that I've been faced with. I have to thank so much for all those who have been keeping me up and getting me more and more addicted. :D That's the first and most important point. Then comes some stuff followed.
I am not a person who looks only to her belly button. If you have any issue with any item I posted or any other question you feel like I can answer I am always up to answer an IM, comment or plurk. So feel free to do it. I am more than happy to help with anything I can.Be polite and I will be the same with you. Respect moves mountains. I am not person who likes to be rude... so no need to be with me either.
About Friendship offers and TP's. I not that much online. Most of the times I log in is to make my looks and pics, shop or to attend some friends party or event. Is hard to me to decline a friendship offer, but can't go around and add people I don't know. So why not IMing before offering friendship? Same for TP's. I can't accept TP's from strange people to places I don't even know. If you're having some event or party just IM me and ask me if I would like to go. I will surely go more quickly this way then with random TPs.
The free items I publish here if they are not available anymore is not my fault neither the designer. I try to blog them in time so you can get them. And also don't blog full perm items... so that means it is impossible for me to give the items out to whoever asks me to have them. I am not a store and provide the links to the places.. if they are not free they might be full price.
Art of Freebies is a free blog. And so I will try to make my looks the most free I can. I don't do review copies with every single color in a white background... So non free items will be simple added to the looks I blog. Or they can also be blogged on any of the other blogs I write in.
About other blogs. I write mainly here but also a blogger for ZombiePopcorn and SL Style Directory (also looking further on other project and will reveal details soon) and guess I will stay this way. Don't like putting myself into many stuff and then not having time for them... so I prefer to stay with these 3 blogs and another thingy that is coming soon. As if I start putting myself in to many things I get under pressure... and then lazy... and then... end up doing nothing productive. :D But proposes to do a post with other blogger/s is always a welcoming idea.

This is just a bunch of thoughts. I enjoy blogging but also enjoy doing it for fun. So let's keep it this way.

And more news is that I blogged my first post to SL Style Directory. I am thankfull for Keira inviting to join this project where you can find lots of great bloggers from SL. You can see my first style here.

Safe and happy weekend to everyone. Hugsssss