The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Keep on walking - Freebies


Aloha! Happy Monday! Brought a look fresh as a Monday morning (not!). The center piece is this new release from Boom. I just loved the idea. You get a base bodysuit and then time for mix and match. There's several pieces in different colors you can get. This saves you money and also space on your inventory as once you get the bodysuit any pack you get will just come with two prims parts (a top and skirt). This yellow color is available for free at the moment. So go and try yours (no bodysuit included) and have fun playing around with this flowery and cute pieces.
Once again the Halloween gift skin from Glam Affair (I am wearing it with a lipstick layer) is just stunning and I love, the new release (Eva) is finally out and is for sure my skin of the moment.
So mostly, this is a soft look to relax from the Halloween bright colors. Hope you like it. :]

TOP: *BOOM* Somnium -Aureolus chest and skirt-0L
SKIN: -Glam Affair - Happy Halloween - Subscribo
EARRINGS: Finesmith - non free
BRACELLET: LaGyo subscribe gift
DRESS: Red Giftbox-White Coco Chanel tribute - 1L (Phoenix Rising Closing Sale)
HAIR: YunA'sHAIR=COLOR-SAMPLEHAIR= - 0L