The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

A Star-Crossed Wasteland - Freebies

Happy Halloween Artists! What are you today? *shakes her Snookers shape*
I keep getting more and more amazed with designers. The new ZombiePopcorn Brand Goodies are out. And the first item I received made such a huge smile on my face... you keep seeing all in SL and designers do their best to be unique and so did the owner of Wasabi Pills with this hair that is just delicious and funny. So it quickly gave the idea of taking the style to the sky and put this hair on the place it should be. I think the hair is an exclusive for ZP, each color pack is 250L and the whole set is 1500L. You have several colors you can choose from... So play mix and match with your balloons and make them go along with your outfit. Have fun. :]
The rest are all freebies (be aware the goodies from Lelutka can only be grabbed today) mostly gifts from Halloween. So run to get them all.

SKIRT: !STC Caprice Taupe Rosy Mauve - subscribo gift
SKIN: -Glam Affair - Happy Halloween - subscribo
TOP: [LeLutka]-Femme Halloween Gift - 0L (only on the 31st)
SHOES: [LeLutka]-Shoes Halloween Gift - 0L (only on the 31st)
HEADPIECE: La rose noire de la Reine WEG - 0L
POSE: gatcha pose (thanks Elusyve Jewell)
HAIR: ZombiePopcorn - /Wasabi Pills/ Up in the Hair - non free

In This Moment - A Star Crossed Wasteland