The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Halloween Goodies - freebies

UPDATE: The goodies from Lelutka will be again available only TODAY (31st) until 11:37 SLT. This time you need to activate your group tag to get it. :]


Hey there Artists. This is just a quick post with this Halloween Goodies. They are very worth. The outfit is from Lelutka, is the male pack but looks good on ladies too. The female pack has a nice hair, skin a gown and this pretty pumps. So get them all. :D
And the skin is a gift from Glam Affair (<3) href="http://slurl.com/secondlife/LeLutka/128/128/26">Lelutka - Coat, pants, pumps and Hair - 0L (only today until 10:30PMSLT)
Glam Affair - Subscribo candy
And the Undershirt is the Hateween gift from **izm. - 0L