The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

20K Children! -freebie look

Long time I don't bring a total free look so here it is!! Is a gift from me to my artists. Yiks, this has been a long road and I had to deal with all kind of people including with mucho naughty people with SLebrity attitude. But in the other hand I got the chance to meet precious people who make me want to do more and more... people who are here just to have fun and help others.
And I also made lot of rebel stuff... Yay rock on!!
Show you rebel yell and shake off the Divatittude. Let's have fun and enjoy the good side of SL. A big squeeze mucho cozy hug to you all!!

I am afraid I won't have time to blog it but I wanna drop some news. Lelutka (the store that in some way made me start AoF) has this goodies for male and female for free! But only today and until 10:30PM. So make sure you grab yours. Complete outfit, skin and hair. Both Ladies and Gentleman will love!! ---> here


GLASSES: (W) Tinted Aviator Glasses - 0L
LEGGINGS: GATO Basics - Giftie! - 0L
JACKET: MAKNIE**HWprize Cardigan&hair - Hateween Hunt - 0L
SKIN: Izzie's - Amber Skin pink (cleavage) - Group Gift in notices
DRESS: *RibboN*Leopard Sexyonep - Subscribo gift
HAIR: >TRUTH< Cleo - orange - subscribo (tinted it to look darker)
SHOES: Oompa - non free