The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

God Saved the Queen - Freebies

Olá Olá pequenotes. :D I guess the style I am bringing today just bams these styles that are out on the trend this Season. Military and UK Punk. And yeppers they are delicious and strong Fashion Trends.
Beginning of the month this means new releases and new group gifts knocking on the door. Baiastice was no exception and this morning I received my monthly good. Is a Outfit named Samantha and it includes this pretty prim jacket I am wearing here, some black leather leggings and a black top with a nice criss cross on the back.
Avenue is celebrating one more year and for that they are holding this hunt with goodies from their stores. The hair is the gift Lelutka prepared for it and it comes in brown shades.
Last but not least, Ribbon came out with this amazing skirt! Is high waist and looks just amazing! There's several colors matches besides this one I am wearing so go in there and pick the best or bests to fit your taste as this lovely pieces are available for ONLY 20L each! For those who like Lucky Boards try out your lucky and get one of the colors in there for free.
Also featuring the new skin from Glam Affair named Eva. I can't seem to take it off. Is finally out for whoever wishes to buy it. Is very worth. And sure the Saffron Pumps from Lelutka just hold my heart. It was free for Halloween so wish you all picked it up as it is not available anymore.

{Stylecard}
TOP: !Ohmai : Basics Boyfriend Racerback BLANK - 0L
SKIN: -Glam Affair - Eva Natural 01 - non free
TATTOO: [ a.e.meth ] - Dramatic Paint Stripe (eyes + r cheek) - 100L Fatpack
HAIR: [LeLutka]-MIRELLA 2.0 hair/Dark Brunette - Avenue Hunt Gift - 0L
JACKET: Baiastice_ Samantha - Group Gift in notices
SKIRT:RIBBON* Highwaist union jack skirt(R&B) -20L (A version on Lucky Board for FREE)