The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

You Should Go - Freebie Look

Good evening sexy artists. Been so happy this last days so many goodies to blog out and about. And today bring a lil bit of everything and sure dropping news. ^^,
First of all want to thank those who voted on what you like to see at Art Of Freebies, the opinions of my readers mean a lot to me and I am happy you all like me to blog my freebie goodies.
Also today, there was a challenge on Plurk. Asking to give some love to that bloggers who we love. The bloggers I LOVE are all listed in my blog. You can check them out if you wish. And they all contributed somehow to the existence of Art of Freebies. They all made my passion for freebies or fashion, or the both. So if your blog is on that lil corner, Thank you for blogging so good. Hugssssss.
Also TOMORROW STARS THE SHOCKOCTOBER !! I've been waiting for this event for some time now. So, this is some spooky place with a hunt going on. And so far I've heard the place looks fab. Hope I can sneak in and give you some pretty pics of it. And also will blog the goodies. So stay tuned to AOF.


SKIN:!Imabee: Stigma - Rory - Brave Bones (first pic has lips tattoo layer) - Group Gift
SHIRT: !Ohmai : Basics Boyfriend Racerback BLANK - 0L (free color)
JACKET: ::{u.f.o}::Autumn Cardigan - leopard - Gacha Festival - 30L
NECK PIECE: PPH #3 Mustang Trading Post – 0L (find a lil black pumpkin)
SKIRT: (part of) !O : Oriental Affair - TEA HUNT - 1L
BOOTS:TEA HUNT - +KiiToS!!+ 1/2 -1L
HAIR: TEA HUNT ++AY.LinE++Assam[[Marron]] - 1L