The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Shockctober Fest - Preview

Spooky Aloha. :D Stop biting your nails because the Shockctober is almost open!! Yup!! At 12PM you all are invited to take a trip on this amazing house where you can find all those lovely figures from your favourite Horror movies.
Make you sure you put on some nice windlight settings (I am using Caliah ) and chill around. There's also some hunt objects to collect, from brands like Tasty and Magoa I haven't tried them yet but I have a lil bird telling me they are great stuff.
So make a note and don't forget to go and have some spooky time. Here's a preview of what you will see.






Veronica Kanya is the genius mind behind this event. And here's your ticket---> TP to ShockctoberFest. :D