The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Smash into You{ArtOfFreebies}

Hellowww!! :3 I knew something was escaping me today... I normaly keep up with the notices sent by the group I am in but this last days have been so crazy that I went checking all out today. By running along the notices that escaped from my eyes I found that Baiastice sent a new group Gift for this month!! *_* Is a pretty suit, with lace... and a sexy open back. But I couldnt use the complete outfit and just post it in here... so I thought what I would make up this time... I not a pants lover.. I confess. Skirts are my passion and so this Group Gift Lace Skirt from Coco was my bestie today. ^^, Everyone must have seen this skirt millions of times but well... its way too pretty to be forgotton on the inventory. :] So hope you enjoy. The upper part from the Baiastice suit looks like it was made to be with the skirt and the Donna Flora accessories gives it a special touch... and erm... once again the demo hair from Vanity Hair. I had to use it. *_* Always goes well with this styles and I wanted some simple Updo, and this is my fave. ^^, Stay well sweet muffins. :3

BOTTOM:*COCO*_Gift_RuffleSkirt(Lace-Black) - Group Gift
SKIN:[LeLutka]-LOLA_lgt-ORTA(D Brows)hairbase - Subscribo
EARRINGS and RING:Donna Flora @ Enky's Dollarstore - 1L/each
TOP:Baiastice_Ilenya suit - Group Notices (no fee to join but you need to send a notecard to the owner requesting to join)
SHOES:SLink Lara Pumps Black - Subscribo