The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Jewelry Fair - Freebies

Hey there cuties. :3 Going crazy with the Jewelry Fair. ^^. But crazy in the good way. hehehe. Before blogging anything else I should blog the FREEBIES I got at the Fair. They were tones, but some were too simple or didn't really caught my eye so I picked up the Art Of Freebies style alike. Hope you enjoy my selection. About the clothing and so on is all old freebies or stuff I bought, there's also info where they are from if you're interested but no further details.

FLOWER EARRINGS AND NECKLACE: Norez by Donna Flora -0L (JF1)
PEARL NECKLACE:Dark Mouse Vintage 50's 2 Strand Pearl Necklace - White-0L (JF1)
RING:alaskametro (JF3)
(skin:Glam Affair; Dress: Rising Phoenix; Hair: Lelutka)JEWELRY SET: $GaNKeD$ Black Sherbet - 0L (JF3)
(Hair & Skin: Lelutka; Suit: Ash's Trash)
JEWELRY SET: $GaNKeD$ Coveted Necklace -0L (JF3)
HAIR BOW:*Ticky Tacky* Mitzi Is No Good Hairbow - Purple -0L (JF4)
(Hair: Loq; Skin:vive9; Dress:Swansong)