The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Im a Princess.. a punk Princess!! - Fierce Designs @ JF


Hellow!! Me again with the thing that I still a rebel teenager... Should seriously change my blog title to ''Steffy is oh so Nostalgic'' . The Jewelry Fair is on! Yay! And so I will blog some review stuff sent generously by some designers. This morning I receive this Fierce Designs goodies and rushed to see what how was FD at the moment I remmember getting stuff from there when I was young noob and was amazed on how they still able to amaze me. *_* This tiara had to be in one of my posts, and bet there's more artists who also like this punk princess look (remembers herself some year ago wearing a tiara like this in RL... hahahah) . And couldnt resist this yummy cupcakes necklace. Nham Nham. :3

BELT:[chuculet] low waist leather belt - teal - 1L (gacha machine)
SKIN:!Imabee: Stigma - Rory - Brave Bones / BKbrow / - Group Gift
HAIR:"LoQ Hairs" Brucella For TDR Blue Exclusive - 70L
LIPS:.:Glamorize:. Flash Lips Makeup Tattoos 2 10 Colors - 10L
VEST:::{u.f.o}::jeaniaml vest for dollarbie - 1L
SHORTS:Willow for the Seasons Hunt - 0L

FIERCE DESIGNS FOR the JEWELRY FAIR:
NECKLACE: Fierce**::JEWELLERY:: CUPCAKE SET
TIARA, EARRINGS and RING: Fierce**::JEWELLERY:: MOTHER OF PEARL SET BOXED
location: Jewelry Fair 4: Village

Thanks @ Sally Soleil. ^^, Hugssssssssssssss.