The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Ganked @ Jewelry Fair


Is not the first time I blog about Ganked and have also blogged about Ganked freebies at the Jewelry Fair. Now is time for me to show the great stuff you can get at their booth on the JF. They are not free but I think Ganked is really some brand any girl should have on their inventory. They are just so precious and the designer is kindly enough to sell her goodies for low prices and also for gifting the her shoppers with amazing gifts.
The next posts might have featured some non free items that comes from the Jewelry Fair, but I hope you like my pick ups, they might not be freebies but Art of Freebies are not only about Freebies but I do also like to expose the art side of SL and sure lot of the designers at the Jewelry Fair are truly artists. But for those who like freebies news I will be using some free stuff so you can still do you freebie addict shopping. *hugs*
Besides, some bird told me that Vita's Boudoir is celebrating some B'day... and to celebrate it she's gifting the shoppers with this stunning dress, but be aware this dress will only be available for some days. So run to get. :D

SKIN:-Glam Affair - Sofia skin (past hunt gift)
JEWELS:$GaNKeD$ Beauty's Revenge Jewelry Set - at the JF - not free
DRESS::: fore :: (gift) chibi + red tunic - Group Gift
SHOULDER PIECE:Boudoir loves you! - Anniversary Gift Dress - 0L
SHOES:SLink Lara Pumps Black - Subscribo Gift
HEADPIECE:World's End Garden group gift - 0L
HAIR: Ingenue @ Savoir Hair - 0L