The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Chasing Cars [FreebieLook+Bliensen + MaiTai]

Aloha. So here is my post. I tried to post the quicker I could as I was blogging the Clawtooth Hair for the Fifteen Linden Friday. I am just in love with it. Bubbles makes such cute hair. I get all nhaw nhaw nhaw . hehhe. The hair gives a nice touch to the Jewelry from Maitai, I loved this set, has aligator eyes and lips... is so wow. Ricielli has a new group gift, I have been a sucker for her jackets, they give a very nice shape to my body and also look amazing, this one is a long coat, but had I to present it in a different way and you may see the full version around the blogs or you can go get yours and see it yourself. Yeah, I love mix match. Oh, and this morning I went to the Finesmith contest to check it out, I stayed hidden (took this look) just watching quietly was so shy around all those divas.. uff. And there were some nice mix and matches showed in there. But the got confused on the kitsch definition... for me it makes me think ''Agatha Ruiz de La Prada'', but also saw a look that I love that relates me to porcelain dolls... But was nice. Learnt you need to pay very attention to the poses you use on the runaway... but yiks. I don't want to be a model. Only do catwalk on the skybox. hehehe
Want to thank the Maitai owner for giving me the owner of showing my artists the goodies she makes. She was very kind and sent all the information related to her stuff for me to use on the post. And I am thankful for that. Don't forget the Jewelry Fair is up to the 17th. If you want to get this pretty gift from Maitai this is your change. And all the other items will still available for sale at the Mainstore.
You can see better the photo with the necklace and earring worn on the look bellow. Is the one marked with a * .

SKIN: !Imabee: Stigma - Rory - Brave Bones - group gift
HEADPIECE: Bliensen + MaiTai - Midnight - Hair Corsage - non free
JEWELRY: Bliensen + MaiTai - Kiss me, Alligator - non free
HAIR: Clawtooth : Turnip Sorbet - 50L Friday- 50L
TOP: Willow~ black bow blouse top -1L
SHOES: Maitreya Group Gift Pumps - subscribo
JACKET: R.icielli - DONNA coat /crema - GROUP GIFT
SKIRT: Tulip / Light - 0L
TIGHTS - p.c; Dark Tights - Yellow Dots - 1L