The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Lady Marmalade [FreebieLook]

Ohai. :D So... hummm.. today I saw that I confused some dates some days ago. The Jewelry Fair didn't end on the 13th, I confused as that was the due date of links for the bloggers contest... so the Jewelry Fair stays up UNTIL THE 17TH and the next post will feature some goodies sent to me by the lovely owner of Mai-Tai that makes also part of the Jewelry Fair. I had to blog something vintage... like a cabaret and so on... and nothing best to be part of my hair than Clawtooth. The store is gorgeous and as all these chiq and cute hairstyles based on the 20's, 50's and so on. Today is Friday and I also got my Fifteen Linden Friday hair from Clawtooth. I am in love with it and too bad I've been missing the FLF items. So stay tuned for the next look, Clawtooth FLF item, Mai-tai Jewelry Fair goodies and also a cute freebie look for date.
On this look I don't really have much to say... I've been blogging lingerie lately... and it's not normal of me... but this might be because I always wear lingerie and a construction helmet when decorating a house... This one is taking longer than usual, I usually decorate for myself now I have someone else to please. Have half of the living room done and so far my construction helmet have protected my hairstyle. hehehe. This weekend I might get quiet on the blog. I want to party!! If you guys know of hot parties going on SL this weekend drop a line... invite me. But only parties where I can take my construction hat and dance stupid. Yay!

Stylecard:


SHOES:(Shiny Things) Delphine pumps - gold -Subscribo
HAIR:Clawtooth shopping bag: You Say Tomato (ALL COLORS) - 0L
LINGERIE: Hallowen Group Gift by Movin - Group Gift
SKIN: Heartsick : Ayame : 3 tone teaser - 0L
NECKLACE: $GaNKeD$ Something Old Necklace - 0L

P.S - I know I always forget the poses. This prop is from Posies and is for free. :D And I always hang on there while blogging. hahahhaa