The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Animal {FreebieLook}


Good evening!! :3 Steffy in the house and bringing some look for a Saturday night. ^^, Hope you got some plans to have fun, RL or SL. I will be hiting the disco... but not on this look... 'Case I am attending a ''Come as you were'' party!! :D Will be so much fun. hehehe. Gonna be a lil noob again. *makes not to take embarrassing pics* I had this look planned for a long time... had some plans on use it in other kind of post but wasn't possible. So here it stills. Grab your goodies and make a perfect look for a Saturday night. I am just a party Animal. ^^, Be well. Tooddles. Hugssss.


VEST:.:Vive9:. DearRabbit FurVest - 70L @ Dressing Room
SKIN:::TASTY::Sofia Skin done Sub and group gift
GLASSES:K_gs Faxe/Tortoiseshell - Group Gift
SOCKS:Emery - Socks Mostaza - 0L (at the entrance)
SHORTS:Willow~ Seasons Hunt Romper (pants) - 0L
BELT:[chuculet] low waist leather belt - brown/gold - 2L
VEST:Ingenue :: Highland Traveler :: Bodice 2 - Seasons Hunt- 0L
HAIR:*eha~ Aki seasons hunt - 0L
BAG:*COCO*_Gift_Pochette - Group Gift
SHOES:[LeLutka]-Saffron Pumps(Neutral Green)- past gift
TATTOO:actchio. ladyskulls tattoo (unisex) - Past hunt Gift