The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Any Man of Mine {Freebie Look}

Aloha. Just some post with some goodies I got today plus some stuff from the Seasons Hunt. :] Also this pwetty dress from Artilleri that I fell in love with, is 50L only today for the Fifteen Linden Friday so if you like it you better hurry. ^^. Find it at the entrance. Here I am wearing it as a dress but this dress can be used in many ways, looks good as a skirt or as a shirt. Just use your imagination.

Art of Freebies also passed 10 000 visits. *_* I know is nothing compared to some SL blogs but I am happy someone is looking after my weird looks. :D So thankies. :]

Hugsssss. Be well everyone.


LIPSTICK TATTOO LAYER:*Gothica's* SS Lipstick Set (For SL Viewer 2) - 25L
PIERCING:[-B-] :Basic Piercings: - Cheeks (Shadow) - 1L (bunch of other kinds in the same pack)
LINGERIE:Elemiah Design - Le 3 mimosa FREE Friday and Saturday - free
SHOES:Maitreya Group Gift Pumps - free- Get them when joining the subscribo
SKIN:&Bean - The seasons Hunt TAN - 0L
HAIR:Clawtooth: One Fine Day (Autumn mix w/leaves) for Seasons Hunt - 0L

DRESS:/artilleri/ Bree dress *FLF* - 50L for Fifty Linden Friday (get it only today)

Poses: Olive Juice (2 looks in white background) & Posies