The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

DeadlyWeapons{FreebieLook}

Greetings Loved ones. :] I don't usually put up looks made with just some items and neither from just one or two stores. But this look was kinda different. This free dress @ 3636 speaks for itself and so does the hair. Just added a lil touch with this stunning skin from AtomicBambi (the place where I first got a good quality skin *_* so yay. Love it.) that is available for free for the group members. So get your goodies and stay pretty. For this look I had no shoes (that's no diva atitude) but I guess some simple heels will go well with it. Don't forget to check the 3636 store, if you like sculped hair, different and wild you have so much to pick up from. I still need to decide what's the best for me... Love them all.

Also, the Dressing Room Blue is open with a new collection. I already got some goodies.. will show them soon.. and this time wasn't a jacket neither a hat. :D

SKIN:AtomicBambi-NOORI-Sunblush-Dk-Cleavage-BETA - Group Gift (joining fee but worth it. A new skin almost every month)
DRESS & POSE:3636 Couture- Chaos - 0L (opening gift from the opening of 3636 Couture)
HAIR:3636-Marelisa Dark Brown Tones - Lucky chair (is a lucky chair exclusive.. not available for sale)