The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

It's Monday... I am Lazzy

Aloha sweety pies. Today is Monday and I feel like in the pic: LAZZY!! Can't roll off the bed... So I decided to blog some furnies I got from the Season's Hunt. I love the Jackalope Trophy so much. *_* Be well and safe. Hugssssssss. :]

(TLND) Pop Lamp
LISP - Autumn shades Chair Olive
Kyoot Home - White Autumn Frame (Seasons Hunt)
(arcade) Jackalope Trophy
(TLND) My chaise longue Fall
~Scribble~ Seasons Hunt/Autumn Leaf/On Finger
Lazzy Steffy Ghost laying on the chaise - Not available for sale :D