The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

This is Season


Good Morning Good Morning!! :3 Steffy in the house and bringing some fall look. So yesterday I was hunting for the Seasons Hunt, is a quick hunt, not too difficult to find stuff so take your time go explore the stores and get some nice goodies. For this fall I am in love with Orange and Yellow. *_*Is not really colors that I am very into, but they just warm up the beginning of the cold season, and who says that fall means dead colors? I love colors and so these two will make part of my SL Autumn Closet. :] Also Lelutka reopened and they sent some goodies to the group. Still need to visit the new place but before need to read about the changes in there so can be updated. eheheh.

SKIN:[LeLutka]-AVA_lgt-250910(D Brows) - Group Notices
NECK:(part of) -tb- Boxy Striped Sweater (Purple) {Seasons Hunt: AUTUMN} - 0L
SKIRT:PIDIDDLE - The Seasons Hunt Leaf - YAY YOU FOUND ME! - 0L
JACKET:Seasons Hunt Leaf PIG - 0L
LEGGINS:This is a Fawn - Seasons Hunt - Knit Leggings - 0L
HAIR:Tiny Bird - Have You Forgotten - Rich Brown Seasons Hunt Gifty - 0L
BELT:Ingenue :: Highland Traveler :: The Season's Hunt Gift - 0L
POSES:Posies - ANTM Sara Short - Group Gift (pack of poses)