The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

I bet you look good in your underwear

Aloha. So Today I decided I would bring some funny look. :3 My inspiration was the catchy music and nice video you can see bellow on the post. Hope you like it. :]

HAIR:Exile Sweets/chocolate vanilla - Gacha- 30L
SOCKS:*GF* Ruffle Socks -mustard- [free sample] -0L
BELT:[chuculet] low waist belt - brown -2L
SANDALS:[chuculet] sandalettes - nala - fabgreen - 0L (wear Fab free tag)
BRACELET: [Fairy Tail]March gift - 0L
SKIN:**CandyDoll Dollie Gift - Via subscribo
PATIES:duboo.oops laundry day[monday] 1 - 1L - Clamshell @ the door
BLOUSE:Shampooo furyl blouse (Leopard) GG - Group Gift
SCARF:Zeerys Silk Scarf [] Autumn Willow - 5L