The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Hit the road Jack

Nhaw Nhaw!! :3 Got my Pc back and finally can be back to the SL blog world. So many great freebies came in to SL while I was away and so I am happy to start blogging them. *_* This is the first look. Wanted to keep it simple but ''steffysh'' enough. Hope you enjoy. I had three challenges of looks to be blog in here. They were: Free pin up look, 60's MOD and som darker/gothic look. :] Will take them 3 (with time) and thanks to the ladies who nicely gave me the ideas. Hugsssssss.

DRESS::: fore :: (gift) chibi + red tunic - 0L - Group Gift
PANTS:][AV][pant sweat gray - 1L
HAT:*MIU* GENIE hat - Group gift (poses worn are also on this pack)
HAIR: #25. Calico Ingmann Creations hair - 0L - Hunt gift

SKIN:AtomicBambi-NOORI-Sunblush-Dk-Cleavage-BETA - Group Gift in store (Joining fee of 111L But very worth of it. New skin every month)
NECKLACE:PRIMALOT 'Fish anyone?' group gift - Subscribe notices