The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Sway

Aloha!! :D Another look on the way. This time I joined two of the challenges in one. So I was asked about a pin up and about a gothic look. So I decided to join both this time. Hope you like. :3

~~Styling card~~
HAIR:Ingenue :: Myrna :: Ash Blonde @ Savoir Hair - 0L
SKIN:!Imabee: Stigma - Rory - Brave Bones - Group Gift
NECKLACE: $GaNKeD$ Something Old Necklace - 0L (so pretty *_*)
DRESS:-Blacklist-Drusilla [[bagged]] - Group Gift
MAKE UP:Gothica's Group Gift (Makeup) - Subscribe


BOOTS:ALB GIFT BIZARRE boots by AnaLee Balut - by Oskulpt - Group Gift in notices