The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Challenge me

Hi hi. :] Can't wait to be back to SL and blog new looks again. *_* But this time , instead of blogging anything that comes to my mind, I want to ask the readers to challenge me. Drop a comment with any kind of look (theme, color, style) you would like me to present to you. The best idea will be blogged in here. Hope there's someone willing to challenge me (I love challenges). Just don't push it too hard. 8D

Hugsssssssss