The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Hello September

HAIR:(Posh) ; Beat ; Latte - 0L @ Hair Fair
SKIN:[Slutcookie] - Panda Skin *blue/black - 0L @ Hair Fair (Posh's Pack)
DRESS:::TASTY:: THE SIMPLE DRESS COCO - 0L (more colors - Group gift)
SOCKS:*GF* Ruffle Socks -mustard- [free sample] - 0L
JEWELS:*JD*FASHION HOUSE ITEM - non free but reduced price - Fashion House Opened some hours ago... weeee
SHOES:Maitreya Group Gift Pumps - Subscribo
LEGGINS:o*m akiiro-tights - Free- Check subscribo