The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Modavia Fashion Week Goodies

SKIN: [LeLutka]-LOLASkissed-MFW2010 - 0L
HAIR:[LeLutka]- [LeLutka]-LOLA Bun_DARK_SunKissed - 0L (same pack as skin)
DRESS:E'Dior- Gift Comfort - 0L - here
GLOVES:Sonatta Morales *8* Snow Leopard hat & gauntlets - 0L - here

The place where you go to pick up the LeLutka skin also has a notecard giver that gives info on other places where you can get more freebies from this fashion week. Have fun and try to go to a show. *_* Is amazing!!