The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

ZombiePopcorn2 Hunt Part 1

TOP:*HP*Floral Antique Top-Blueberry
DRESS:::FLIPSIDE:: zombie Popcorn Dress
LEGGINS:Leaks. Zombie got me Black Leggings
DRESS:Zombie popcorn hunt gift :: Spring 01 @ Ducknipple
DRESS:\\Le' Boom// Zebra Mama Dress White
SHIRT:DECO - Anatomy Tee Female
BELT:::Duh!:: Women's Woven Belt - Black
HAIR: CriCri Zombie Hair
SKIN:!Imabee: Bam bam pizza and ham
SKIN:ZombiePopcorn Hunt - Mons #79
DRESS:ZombiePopcorn Hunt - [aRAWRa] #37