The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Fetish Erotica Welcome back Party

Greetings all. I am not bringing freebies but something else that makes me very happy: The coming back of Fetish Erotica!!

The party will take place Saturday 6:30PM. We don't have one DJ... but yes a DUO!! Maddy and Pimp will rock the house.

Our theme: Welcome Back Brats!

And there will be 500L so you can get some new goodies for yourself

Please also be sure you're age verified... and also be sure that you love to party! Because we do also. :]

Hugsssss all!