The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

It's going to be a bumpy ride to the other side

DRESS: [ bubble ] Zombie Raider - Dress -ZombiePopcorn Hunt
LEGGINS:Ash's Trash Sheer Leggins - Sim hunt

EARRINGS:SIGMA Jewels/ ZombiePopcorn Hunt Prize
PIERCING:[Acide!] Why not. [Mouth] 1 - ZombiePopcorn Hunt
HAIR:TREASUREBOX/34 TSUKIJI W&Y HAIR STORE #1/2 - 0L - There are two pink shells on the entrance they contain this hair and also other one.