The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Late night Delivery

Always so good arriving @ SL and getting some goodies. Today logged in and receive a very very giftie, AtomicBambi gave out to the group (joining fee of 111L but so worth it) of an exclusive version of the Romaana skin in sparkle. Comes in three tone, with freckles and no freckles and also with light and dark brows... the skin looks so good that even the legs have some nice detailed veins... look at it close. heheh. Kisses y'all. Luffles all. S2


I am wearing: Romaana-Sunblush-Lt-Sparkle-Frex other tones also available on the pack. Join group and check notices.


AtomicBambi