The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

''Sheep'' Fashion

DRESS: [M2M]..::Spring Balone-Dress::..

TOP: Willow~] Black Bow Blouse (1L)

SHOES: N-core PRELUDE XtremeHeel - Group gift



SKIN: AtomicBambi] Romaana Sparkle August Group gift (fee) check notices

BELT: KKBB Kaya Belt - Periwinkle&Silver (B) - 5L

HAIR: Posh Gardenia (in the freebie pack) - 0L

FLIP FLOPS: [IHS] In Her Shoes Flip Blops Back to Basics!

SHORTS: Willow~] High Waist Polka Dot Shorties part of the TUH Hunt

SHIRT: Willow~] Bow Shirt (TUH Hunt)