The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

And so it Goes

Happy with myself for finally having the guts to start my freebie blog. Look back at all the stuff I bought for lots of money and werent even in the best of qualities... Freebies open a way also to find great designers, you find what they give out for free but it also opens you the way to find the great work they do and maybe buy some lil sweet thing to yourself. I am a freebie adict... count every linden I have not because I pay rent (Happily homeless) but yes because I love buying good stuff from good desingers everytime I am able to.
My passion for freebies started a bit too late and wish I knew it when a noob, all started when I was out shopping and saw some nice avie and then took a peek on her profile. She was a writter on some high fashion blog in SL and that day she made a post about the 3 gowns Lel.Ultra was giving out. I loved the post and went to get those dresses (wish I still use a lot these days). I was amazed by the blog and so took a look on links to others blogs with freebies. Between all of those link 2 blogs made me go WOW it was 2monkeyz and FabFree; still checking them everyday and just have to thank those bloggers (and the others from other places) for making it possible for us to have a good look without asking others for money (that's what lot of people in SL do with the excuse that they need a good looking avie).
So I decided to put all my passions together and Art of Freebies started to grow... I started taking more seriously my photoshop stuff and practicing on getting good pictures... because I want to show that you don't need to be in the most expensive stuff to make a good picture. Is all about having good taste and good luck. ''Even Mona Lisa smiles in her Freebie dress'' .
So have thanked the creators, desingners and also want to thank 3 special people: Gerard he's a pain in the ass but my smexy model; Sarii who's the best stepdaughter I can have and sure my RL all and great friend Luna who have made so many great stuff for me including handing me her computer while mine was ... erm. heheheh
Kiss Kiss