The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Give yourself some LOVE - “Project Positivity”

In the moment I saw this challenge proposed by Keira Seerose I knew I should do it. This is not about being modest is about showing the world why you like yourself... first than loving other we need to love ourselves.

MORE DETAILS:
Blog.
Flickr Group

P.S. - This is not a bloggers only challenge. Anyone is free to do it. (and not to say you should :P )