The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

CHIC is coming to town

UPDATE: CHIC Limited SLURL

Hey there sweets!! Giving you some more peek-a-boo on CHIC Limited items!! It will open tomorrow around 3PM SLT! So stay tuned for that and the other SL events I mentioned on the last post.
Also today got some nice message that left me all smiley. One of my fave SL bloggers gave gently sent me some of the interesting things she does to SL also in the company of some very kind words. I am talking about Eve Kazan and she's the blogger for Mademoiselle. I will possibly not need to tell what amazes me on her fashion and blog all you need it to check her blog : here!!
EARRINGS: finesmith harmony gold earrings - Finesmith Hunt
HAIR: (Posh) ; Beat ; Latte
PANTS: -Glam Affair - Spiker
TATTOO: actchio. i hide myself within my flower tattoo - Subscribo
DRESS:CHANTKARE FUNKY GIRAFFE - CHIC Limited
LIPS: Mad' - Line Lips - 5L (marketplace )
BOOTS: Rita by Vive9
SKIN: Grixdale - Emery - Milk - Saccharine - frex -CHIC Limited


PS- Due to lag reasons I had to stay in my tiny studio... but soon hope to land back on pretty SL sims!! :D