The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Ce soir, je vais rouler dans les feuilles jaunes

This blog post is brought to you by the yellow team. :D So due to fights between the Yellow team and Purple Team our lovely Yellow Applonia created this pretty yellow dress giving that summery feeling in the middle of the Winter. You have 2 (TWO) more days to more days to get this dress for only 5L!! so run to CHANTKARE!! (This dress is a preview of the upcoming collection)
Also for the Super Bargain Sunday, Berries Inc. will have this pretty jeans with a pretty beige top with bows on the shoulder and a prim to hide your belly from the cold. :P All this for 60L Tomorrow!!
LIPS: La Malvada Mujer - Il Verde # 4 [Lips] - 50L
HAIR: Clawtooth Femme Fatale
SHOES: Maitreya Group Gift Pumps - Subscribo
SOCKS: Emery - Socks [Apple] – Group Gift
EYESHADOW: { Z } Colors [] Eyeshadow Basics [] Crushed Scarab -5L
SCARF: Zeerys Warm Wrap Textile Scarf [] Inked Fleece - 5L
BRACELETS: erratic / twisted bracelets recolorable /
DRESS:
CHANTKARE SUNNY FIELD - 5L (for more TWO days)
PANTS: lazy sunday jeans by Berries Inc. - 60L
BAG: Coco Tote Bag - Group Gift

* Thank Applonia for sending me the dress. YELLOW TEAM RAWKS!! :P
*Thank you Summse for letting me have a peek of your SBS item. :3
*Have written maybe more than one time how long the items will be available so make sure you get it in time. ;)